Sunday, April 7, 2013

Update and Video;

Video for you guys: 


"Kyra! Spring Break was last week, where is the content you were working on?!" 

Okay, so most of my spring break was dedicated to putting a mural up in the art hallway at my high school. Yes, I will be posting pictures of it within the next week! No guarantees as to when though, because we're still working on a couple details. Also, I was working on my senior project as well, and that's been taking up the majority of my time, so the blog will kind of be put on hold. Sorry about that everyone... But there will be new content this week, promise:) 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Kyra,
    I watched your video and completely understand as I am "artsy" too. You have come to realize something about being an artist. The only people who will ever understand your art and really like your art is YOU! The rest of the people's opinion's don't count if you are a "real" artist. But, we all like to make money so creating art that "non-artsies" like is well....you're starting to get it. Stay determined and shoot for your dreams. I know you can do it!!!!!
    Love,
    Grandpa Russ (this is where you got your artsy genes. :))

    ReplyDelete